3. The State shall gradually create a system able to guarantee each worker social security in his old age and in case of illness or becoming incapacitated from working.
Article 106. Slavery
serve it in this condition or to maintain that the situation of another person give or receive and punishable with prison from five to fifteen years
(A) as a means of facilitating the sexual exploitation or use of the victim, by the agent himself or by a third party;
(B) the victim being under sixteen years of age, or
(C) If the agent has the office that gives him public or religious authority before a group, region or whole of the country,
The agent and punished with imprisonment from five to twenty years.
Article 3 General definitions
(A) “trafficking in persons” means the trafficking of persons, the recruitment or reception of persons by means of threats, moral or physical coercion, kidnapping, fraud, deception, forced marriage, abuse of authority or taking advantage of The victim's vulnerability or his or her physical or natural disability or psychic anomaly or the delivery or acceptance of payments or benefits to obtain the consent of the person having authority over the victim for the purpose of sexual exploitation, Forced marriage, extraction of human organs, labor, slavery or similar practices, as well as servitude.
(B) “Forced labor or slavery” For the purpose of forced labor or slavery, and obtaining work or services from or by means of seduction, violence, intimidation or threat, use of force, including deprivation of liberty, abuse of authority or deception.
Article 4. Human Trafficking
(1) Everyone who recruit, be supplied, transport, accommodate a person for prostitution purposes, forced labor, involuntary servitude slavery or servitude for debt and punished with the penalty of prison from 3 to 15 years.
(2) If, as a result of the facts referred to in the preceding paragraph, the victim is injured or killed, the agent is punished with a sentence of 15 to 20 years in prison.
Article 6. Adoption for illicit purposes
(1) Anyone who adopts or facilitates the adoption of persons for the purpose of involvement in prostitution, sexual exploitation and forced labor, slavery, involuntary servitude, shall be punished by imprisonment for 10 to 15 years.
(2) If, as a result of the acts referred to in the preceding paragraph, the victim is injured or killed, the perpetrator shall be punished by imprisonment for 15 to 20 years.
Note: Article 20 prohibits all forms of child trafﬁcking and prescribes penalties of three to 10 years’ imprisonment and the conﬁscation of any proceeds from the crime
Article 146. Minimum age of admission to work
It is forbidden to employ minors under the age of fourteen.